Pedersen vs. Hancock kumpi oikeassa?

Speedway aiheinen keskustelu

Re: Pedersen vs. Hancock kumpi oikeassa?

ViestiKirjoittaja Hancock » 26.10.2015 22:43

Ja nyt oli Pedersen syyllinen:
http://www.theherald.com.au/story/34490 ... ht/?cs=306

Ihan normaali ihminen ei juttele kuten Masters väittää Pedersenin ja sen mekaanikkojen puhuneen:
Masters regretted his actions off the track but said he was provoked.

"His mechanic come and grabbed me and told me he was going to kill me," Masters said. "He wouldn't leave me alone, then he pushed me in the shoulder, and I let it rip."

He said he was also provoked in the on-track altercation with Pedersen.

"He said: 'You're a f---ing pussy. I'll put you in the f---ing fence next time'.

"I only threw my hands up at Nicki, then he came over to me, put his arms around me and said what he said.

"It's obviously a big talking point but it's a heat-of-the-moment thing really, and it's what happens, especially with Nicki."

"Kiilaan sinut aitaan seuraavalla kerralla". Uskomatonta...

Pedersen kertoo sanoneensa:
Pedersen reacted to criticism from Australian speedway fans on Twitter saying, "I told him to grow up, that's all #crybaby. I also told him he would feel it if I wanted to race him hard."

Tiedä sitten kumpi puhuu totta mutta Nickin käytös (aiempi ja nykyinen) kyllä puoltaa Sam Mastersin tarinaa.
Danny King (Ipswitch Witches) "Only way to get better in speedway is ride with someone who is better. Chase someone who is better than you".
Hancock

Edellinen

Paluu SPEEDWAY